We are a team of experts who deals with the recruitment of nursing professionals and health care aids in various parts of the globe. We put dedicated efforts in the selection procedure of our nurses since we emphasis more on their quality rather than quantity. We initiate our recruitment procedures by arranging candidates with Decision Letter for CV selection, followed by interview sessions only with the selected candidates.
After proper filtering, our selected candidates are given assistance to apply for atypical visa in Ireland. Our team of experienced professionals offer proper guidance and strict verification on the application of visa as needed . This helps to avoid any possible chances of visa rejection.
Once the visa is approved, the candidates are given instructions required for the journey and our assistance will continue even after the candidates reach Ireland. We are well aware of the difficulties the candidates may face during their initial days in a new Country, hence we provide various services like airport pickup, air ticket booking services and arranging quarantine facilities.
In addition to this, we arrange transportation for the candidates to attend the RCSI Aptitude examination and arrange mandatory medical/health checkup. Thereafter we enroll the candidates for manual handling and CPR trainings. Our support team will assist the candidates to settle in the new environment by providing assistance in finding budget friendly accommodation, assistance to apply for PPSN number ahead of joining the nursing home and to start a Local Bank account within 2 weeks of commencement of employment. We assist the Employer and the Candidates for the Garda Vetting process and HSE land training. As a trustworthy recruitment agency, we extend our services by assisting the required candidates with family visa processing . We also assist in application of work permit for each of our candidates
- Arrange Candidates with Decision Letter for CV selection.
- Organize Interviews with selected candidates.
- Assistance for Candidates Visa processing.
- Apply for Atypical visa process in Ireland.
- visa process assist in home country for Ireland entry.
- Airport Pick-up.
- Air ticketing
- Provide quarantine facility for the candidates.
- Arrange transportation for Aptitude examination.
- Arrange for mandatory Medical/Health-Check-up.
- Enroll/Provide Candidates for Manual Handling and CPR training(T&C).
- Provide Transportation to workplace post aptitude examination results.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Assist the candidates to get their PPSN number ahead of joining to nursing home.
- Assist the candidates to start Local Bank account within 2 weeks of employment.
- We assist the Employer and the Candidates for the Garda Vetting process.
- HSE land training is given.
- Assist for family visa processing.
- Apply for Work-Permit for each candidate (T&C)